Subject Visiting UNESCO ICM's Special Library
◦ Mon. ~ Fri., 10:00-17:00 ※Closed during lunch: 12:00-13:00
※ The library is closed on weekends and holidays.
Requesting to visit the Special library
◦ To visit the library, complete the Library Visitation Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
◦ Books may be read in the library or checked out (max. 5 books per person for 14 days).
◦ DVDs and journals may only be viewed inside the library.
◦ Visitors may not check out materials if they have overdue books. Once all overdue books are returned, visitors may continue to use the library as normal.
◦ New materials (books, DVDs, etc.) may be requested for the library.
◦ To submit a request, please complete the Purchase Form. Additions will be considered at the end of the fiscal year.
◦ To donate materials, please complete the Library Donation Form. Email the donation form prior to donating materials.
◦ After confirming your donations, the ICM will provide you the final steps of the donation process. The ICM will issue all donators a letter of appreciation.
◦ Food is not allowed in the library.
Attachment. Library Visitation Form. End.
※ Inquiries : Programme Specialist Hanna Choi (+82 43 845 6727)
- [Other Organizations] Third APHEN-ICH International Seminar to Be Held Online on 18 and 19 February -